Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Exciting

Well, the baby is home!! I have been waiting ever so patiently and i am glad for Robert and Melissa that they finally have him home. I am sure there will be a few sleepless nights as he is on a very small amount of oxygen but he is healthy, eats like a horse, fills his pants well (very well!!) and he is perfect!! What more can you ask for.
I'm trying to figure out how to post links so that everyone can link to their website from mine to see pics but until then you will have to take my word for it, or go to roborr.com.
Later, jackie

1 comment:

Pamela said...

Jackie!

I just found your blog through a comment on Rob's page. I didn't know you had a blog. Oh the fun. The next time I'm in Saskatoon we need to catch up! Take care.