Well, I decided to change my blog and try blogging again. I know it has been a while but there have been several reasons for that. 1) I feel no one reads my blog so why blog for myself...I already know what I think. 2) Most people probably don't want to know what I've been really thinking. My thoughts have not really been all that positive lately and I also think I don't need to remove all doubt about how weird I really am...lol. Anyway...
I am hoping 2010 will be a better year for me than 2009 was. February and March were rough on me with health issues that resulted in a few significant changes for me...mainly related to work. When all is said and done I know that these changes are good for me but it is still hard to accept at times. I am grateful, though, that I have a job that has to accommodate me. I now only work 8 hour shifts and half time. Hopefully, as my legs get stronger, and my body gets healthier, I will be able to work more than that. Until then this is how it goes.
This also meant that some plans that I had needed to be put on hold. This was very discouraging and disappointing for me but what can ya do. Hopefully this year will see those plans fullfilled!!
I was able to go to Australia at the end of October to early November. This was a much needed holiday and one that I am grateful to of had the opportunity to take. It was much too short but I was able to see a lot and had a great time with friends.
One thing that I really missed this year was going to Guatemala. I would of loved to of gone but given everything that went on I couldn't afford to do both Guatemala and Australia. Australia won and I do not regret that one bit...but I still missed not going. Perhaps this year!!
That's about it for now.
Of course I'll leave you with a quote...
Just remember that you don't have to be what they want you to be!!
- Muhammad Ali
5 comments:
Just to let you know that you do have readers!
I hope you have a great year in 2010!
I read your blog - I check it every now and then to see if it has been updated.
Happy New Year!
Love the quote. Not only do you not have to be what they want you to be, you shouldn't be what they want you to be, you should be what you want to be. You can be what you want to be you know.
I read your blog. And I like knowing what you think.
Joyce
I also read your blog. I like knowing what you think too!
Post a Comment