What is it about barbequeing that just makes everything taste better? I mean I love food in general but really steak + bbq = better, corn on the cob + bbq = better, potatoes + bbq = better. Really, anything barbequed is just BETTER!!
And just so you know barbeque involves anything done on an open fire as well, like bushpies. Mmm, bushpies, and ...smores!!
Maybe it's just the whole mentality of barbequeing that I enjoy the most. The laid back, take it easy and eat until you're stuffed mentality. Then sit around. There isn't that much for clean up either, usually. Maybe that's why I really enjoy it...lol.
Whatever it is, I have been enjoying my summer and my barbeques.
Here's to SUMMER and BARBEQUES!!
1 comment:
You know, I completely agree. I like barbequed food, and I am a big fan of the sauce. Yummy. I don't like to barbeque though. I am perfectly content to let other people do all of the work.
Post a Comment