Tuesday, June 23, 2009

A Lot On My Mind

There has been a lot on my mind lately. Some of it good, some of it not so good and all of it driving me crazy at times!! So many things just seem so up in the air right now. I just don't know.
It's funny how things change. Sometimes for the better, sometimes for worse and sometimes the change is quite indifferent. It's all still change, though and it makes one think.
I am looking forward to a good summer. I hope for nice weather. That always makes the summer more enjoyable. I guess we'll see.
I can't believe it's almost July already. Don't really know where the time has gone. I know I've been busy but I also know I have spent a lot of time longing for things to be different. That isn't a bad thing, in and of itself, I don't think. Goals and dreams are what drive us. Some have changed for me lately, for no apparent reason. It has left me to thinking that maybe I've done it all wrong, maybe I've got it all wrong and yet I have no regrets for what I have done. I know, I'm rambling, not making much sense... It's not that I'm unhappy, I just think I could be happier. I have many blessings, of which I am very grateful for but at the same time I feel there is so much more.
Yep, like I said, so much on my crazy mind!!

No comments: