I guess it's time to continue with the 100 things about me...
17) I like playing games. Games are fun. I do try and avoid strategy games though, cause I'm not very good at them but I will play them.
18) I am not a competitive person. I play for fun. Not to say I don't try to win, cause winning is fun but if I loose...o well!!
19) I'm not good with papers, bills, etc. They just kind of stack up and I don't know what to do with them. Kind of annoying. I guess I could file them instead of piling them...
20) I blame my mom for my filing skills. I take after her in that area. She taught me well...LOL
21) I love the ocean, lakes, big bodies of water. They're just so amazing, so serene. I could sit or walk by one for hours. I could also swim or float for hours too.
22) Fires are something else I love. I am mesmerized by them . I could sit by one of these for hours as well. They get me to thinking about my life and usually help me to relax and feel like I have no cares in the world.
23) I love camping. I haven't been able to do much of it these past few summers and I sure do miss it. Again, I'm sure it's the combination of lakes and fires and being outside that makes me love it so much. I hope to be able to do more of it in the future. I guess we'll see.
24) I had a moment this week where I realized that what I wanted is maybe no longer what I want. Not that I don't want it at all but it's not as important to me as it use to be. The thing is, what I do want may not be possible...Why is life so complicated sometimes?
25) I sometimes think I am a bad friend. Not that I'm bad/evil but that I could be a better friend to my friends. I have made a point of working on that. It's coming.
26) I sometimes hibernate. I go through periods where I really just want to be alone. I am not sad or depressed but I just need some alone time. There are a select few who I have contact with during these times. They usually only last a day or two and the funny thing is by the end of the second day I am usually stir crazy and needing to get out of my house and have contact with anything that is breathing. During these periods I usually over think anything and everything, which is another reason I need to get out of the house. I make my friends laugh. (well, shake their heads at least)..the select few who are privileged enough to hear my conclusions.
27) I should be in Guatemala right now. Well, I think I should always be in Guatemala but specifically this week. I was there this time a year ago. They will now be opening the surgical clinic for a week in June as well. This is the first year for that. I am super excited about it. One of the team leaders sent an email asking me to come for it as they are in dire need of nurses who have experience there. It caused me great sadness to have to tell her no. I tried my hardest to make it work. I remember someone once saying that if you are asked to serve, you should at least consider it. Given the present situation I am in at work I didn't think it would look good if I asked for time off to go "work" in Guatemala. (I know it's totally different work but not everyone sees it as such).
Well, I should go, and stop procrastinating. The quote I leave you with is Where ever you go, go with all your heart!!
No comments:
Post a Comment