Do you ever think you know what you want but then once you get it or get close to getting it you think maybe it's not what you want at all. That's how I'm feeling with a lot of things in my life right now. Hoping I'll get things figured soon. Possibly not. O well.
Anyway...I stole this off my friends wall cause it made me laugh (I edited it a bit). I've often had the same thought except instead of diapers it was a wheelchair. We'd have someone push us down the aisle at our wedding. We'd be cute. Hahaha.
Know any nice single guys...if they really exist?!!
*Your night in shining armor will come one day :)
Ya right!! When I'm wearing diapers in the nursing home!!
*Your prince charming will come... hopefully before the diapers.
Thanks, I hope you're right!!
*Plus, a real knight in shining armor is not scared off by diapers!!!
Hahaha. Yep.
That's about it for now!!
Of course I'll leave you with a quote (well, actually it's a song by Kelly Clarkson) I think it applies to more than just love. Sometimes in life we have to take a chance, that step of faith. It's hard to do sometimes :-)
It's a long shot/ but I say why not/
If I say forget it/ I know that I'll regret it
It's a long shot/just to beat these odds/
Chance is (we) won't make it/but I know if I don't take it/
There's no chance!!
No comments:
Post a Comment