d I needed a new look to my blog. I think I like it but haven't really decided. I also need a new picture but since my computer crashed I haven't been able to access all my pictures in picassa from the blog site. I guess that will be for another day. Anyway...My spring/summer has been busy with many trips home, weddings, spending time with friends and, of course, work. I feel like it has flown by and am not looking forward to the cold that is comi
ng. I am enjoying the weather we re having now, though, along with all the gorgeous colours of fall.I decided I would post some pictures of flowers. I like flowers. They make me happy. This is just kinda a test to see if I like my blog. I will try to blog more often but I'm not making any promises...
3 comments:
yes, flowers are always nice...
Yay! Mother's Day is over! Glad to see you back in the blogging world!
The blue is a little hard on the eyes if you are looking for feedback. Love the update
Post a Comment