Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mom!!I made a quick trip home Monday morning to spend some time with my mom for Mother's Day. I was there less than 24 hours but we had a wonderful time.

Brian and I took mom and dad out to Tobin Lake for supper. It was beautiful out there. The sunset was amazing as it reflected on the water.

The sad thing is that there is still ice on the lake. It was still pretty, just not a usual sight for this time of year. Hopefully it will soon be gone!!
2 comments:
I love your mom too, but I think Mother's Day is over and this tribute has been at the top of your blog long enough! :)
I'm sure your Mom would also love to see some new posts. Go Jackie! I know. I'm harassing you. Someone has to do it! :)
I also love your mom but seriously it is the middle of Sept and nothing new?!
Post a Comment