I returned h
ome from Guatemala to find my room filled with 750 balloons. That's a
whole lot of balloons. My friends informed me it took them 2 hours to to stuff my room. I informed them that it took me half an hour to pop them and another half an hour to clean up the latex massacre. As you can see from the pictures I am in about 5 feet of balloons...just my head sticking out!! I could hardly open the door and when I did they came pouring out into the hall. I don't know how they got them all in there. Needless to say, I didn't get to sleep in my bed that night. LOL. I will also warn you that I look terrible in the pics because I had been up since 3 am and it was now after midnight...a long day of traveling. I was exhausted. Thank You everyone who helped with this surprise. It is a great 30th birthday memory!! (See facebook for more pics).
Another great birthday memory was going to The Phantom of the Opera with Allison. I have never been to anything like this before and it was amazing!! Loved it. I think I'm hooked!! We went to the matinee on Saturday then met some other friends for supper. We were kind of getting a little loud and when the manager came over to our table we thought she was going to ask us to leave. We were wrong, thank goodness, but funny none the less. After eating entirely too much, being embarrassed by a loud rendition of happy birthday 2 times (once by the staff and once by a solo performance brought specially to me by Shawna) we left before we did actually get asked to leave.

That led to the next part of the evening...which was playing the game of life. Now, this kinda sounds like it wouldn't be that exciting but when you change the rules and add some of your own...Life becomes a lot more fun...and funnier!! Alison had many tickets for reckless driving, and had many car accidents that involved her kidnapped children...cause she couldn't have her own. I blame the Bahama Mamas (aka Maui Waui's). Joleen, on the other hand, was a baby making machine. Shawna was into farming...many things, and Sheila was just a little slow in life!!
Anyway, some good memories, some good times. Thanks everyone!!
1 comment:
It definitely was a fun eening...but I hae only one question --- how long hae you known me? 25 years? Uh....Jackie...my name is spelled wrong.
Post a Comment