Ever feel like crying for no real apparent reason? That's how I'm feeling right now. I'm not totally sure why but I think I know, but not really. I came to a realization this week, maybe that's why. I've yet to really accept this realization but just because I'm not accepting of it doesn't mean it's not true. But maybe it's a combination of things...frustrations, annoyances, feelings, emotions, hormones. Yep, those darn hormones, they can make life pretty interesting.Ever feel happy for no apparent reason? I'm not feeling like that right now (as previously mentioned) but I do have moments like that too. I like those moments. Moments where "nothing" makes you smile. You're just happy in your nothingness. Peaceful, content...
It rained tonight. November second and it rained. It smelled so fresh. I loved it.
Anyway, that's it for now.
1 comment:
Yep. Cried a couple times on Sunday. Don't usually do that. Don't like it. Maybe the unusually happy moments come because we have had some sad ones and then we appreciate the happy ones even more. Hope that made sense. Tired.
Post a Comment