Wednesday, April 02, 2008

LIFE

Life is what happens when you're busy making plans.

Yep, that kind of describes how things are going for me right now.

There have been so many unexpected things come up in my life lately that I don't even know where to start. I can't even say that they're good things either. That would be way easier to handle. And some of the things I have tried to plan...well they just haven't been going as planned.

Anyways...

I am asking for your prayers. They are greatly needed at this time.

I leave for Guatemala on the 11th of April. I am going for 12 days this time around. I am very excited but scared at the same time as my health has been very uncooperative for the past bit. Please pray for my health and safety of travel and that God will make it clear to me if it would be unwise to travel at this time. Right now I feel that I am to go ahead as planned but...things don't always go as we plan May I have an open heart to what He wants me to do.

Also pray for the work we will be doing there...that people will see Christ in us and
through us...that doors will be opened for opportunity to share, not just about the physical healing that Christ can bring, but also of the spiritual healing He can bring to those who believe, because of what He did for us on the cross.

Thank You in advance for your prayers, they are much needed and appreciated.

4 comments:

Monica said...

I will pray.
I'm excited for you to be able to go again, take lots of pictures!

Robin said...

Jackie, are you praying for trials again?

Anonymous said...

I'm with Robin. You should maybe leave that part out for the rest of the month.

Jackie said...

LOL...you guys are hilarious. No, I haven't been praying for trials again!! Kinda wish I had been...would of been a good excuse for all the stuff going on. O well, this to shall pass, right? RIGHT?!