tting all my thoughts together. I mean how do you really put in to words what Christ did for each and every one of us? Can our human minds really even comprehend it all? I don't think we can.This is what I do know. Christ died for me and my sins. He took on MY sins. And not just my sins, but the sins of the WHOLE world. Can you imagine carrying the sins of the whole world? But it didn't stop there. Not only did He die for me...he defeated death and was resurrected. Now that is the celebration!! He rose again!! The cross and the tomb are empty!! Through that resurrection He brought life to EVERYONE who believes. And not just life, but ETERNAL life. Those of us who believe are going to live FOREVER with God. How can we not celebrate that?
What a gift. Can you imagine the day?!
"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. In his great mercy he has given us a new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade - kept in heaven for you, who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. In this you greatly rejoice." 1 Peter 1:3-6a
1 comment:
I think you put it into words pretty well!
It was nice to see you today, we need to do more of that.
Post a Comment