Monday, November 19, 2007

Hello Again!!

Well, it's been a while and I figured I should blog while I have a minute. Life has been busy since I last did an entry. Kind of ironic because the reason I started blogging again was because I was mocking myself and the lack of life I had. Kinda funny. Anyway...

I'm not really sure what has taken all my time. Nothing in particular, everything in general. I tried some new things. A few of which I hear echoes of myself saying "I
would never do that" previously in my life. Ahh, isn't life funny!! I strongly agree with that quote...life is what happens when you're busy making plans. That's how it seems to go for me atleast. Oh well, I can't complain.

A lot has been on my mind lately too. Work has been extremely busy again and my heart has been heavy. It really makes you think about what is important in life and what just doesn't matter. I am so thankful that I love my job as much as I do. It makes it easier, that's for sure. On top of all this I feel that my job is the only thing keeping me here in Saskatoon right now. I can't say why for sur
e. I have so many great friends, an awesome church family. I am enjoying my life. I am happy. But, I feel there is so much more.I ask for your prayers in this area...that God would lead me to where He wants me, that He would open and close doors accordingly and that I would be willing to stay or go, as he directs.

Enough with the serious stuff...

One of the new things I decided to try was hunting. My dad has hunted for as long as I can remember but I have never joined him on this adventure. This year I decided to give it a try. It was great. I would definitely do it again. Dad shot a good size buck when I was with him but I never had the chance to take anything down. This year dad used a blind for hunting. Keeps you out of the wind making it a little warmer as well. Just sitting there and watching and listening...wow...just makes you appreciate nature, life and God in all His greatness. I also got to spend some time with my dad, which was nice as well. We were in pretty close quarters at times so good thing we get along!! And for all you wondering how I did hunting with a bad eye...I must say my target practice went pretty good. I guess we'll have to wait until next year to see how I do with a moving target!!

This has been longer than I intended. I'm supposed to be cleaning my house but the mess won't go anywhere and I needed a break.



No comments: