Wednesday, October 10, 2007

The Game of Life!!

This past weekend I went to Lloydminister to visit Allison. We had a great time and after stuffing ourselves with the chicken dinner we made (we decided a turkey would be too much for the 2 of us) we played the game of life!! It was fun. Kinda got me to thinking...

Is there some things in my life that I just like the idea of? I say I want it but do I really? Am I willing to sacrifice for it, change
my habits for it? Or,is it just the thought of it, the perfected, scewed view that I want and if I can't have that then I don't want it? At the same time I think...but why settle? Why not go for that perfection, why not strive for it, wait for it, dream of it...

There are so many things I want to do, so many places I want to go and so many things I want to experience but sometimes I get caught up in this game called life. Sometimes our choices are limited due to things beyond our control. But, am I willing to take chances, make sacrifices and make changes to accomplish and experience these things or is it really just the idea I am after?
I guess that is something I will have to figure out for myself as I go through this
game called...LIFE!!

1 comment:

Ian said...

I suspect that this life is just a shadow of what is to come and that our real purpose is to show to the world what light and love that we have been shown.