For those of you who don't know... I moved. I now live in a 3 bedroom duplex. Yes, all to myself...no roommates. What am I doing with all the space? Enjoying it fully!! I love being above ground as well. It is great.I still have a lot to do to get settled as I am still waiting (not so patiently anymore) for some of my furniture. It is starting to look like a home though, as more things get put in their places. Pictures and stuff on the walls would help greatly in this area but those are the finishing touches, I guess.For those of you who don't know... I moved. I now live in a 3 bedroom duplex. Yes, all to myself...no roommates. What am I doing with all the space? Enjoying it fully!! I love being above ground as well. It is great.I still have a lot to do to get settled as I am still waiting (not so patiently anymore) for some of my furniture. It is starting to look like a home though, as more things get put in their places. Pictures and stuff on the walls would help greatly in this area but those are the finishing touches, I guess.
Not much else to say right now. For those of you wondering...I'm not sure when my next trip to Guatemala will be. I was hoping for October again but it doesn't look like that will be do able. I am quite disappointed but such is life. Hopefully I will be able to make the January clinic. I guess we will see. I have posted some links of some of the work that friends of mine are doing in Guatemala. Check out their stories to see what I am missing. I miss that place greatly. That is where my heart is!! You can also check out the Health Talents link to see what kind of work and programs they offer. Here are some pi
2 comments:
I check randomly sometimes to see if you have updated and was totally shocked to find a new post! Welcome back to the blogging world.
Love the pics! I'm praying you'll get to return soon to where your heart is. Love and hugs! : )
Post a Comment