This past week has been busy but it has been fun. I have been out looking at condos whenever there is something that comes up. My agent has been wonderfully patient with my work schedule. Nothing had been really jumping out at me and there hadn't really been anything that I could see myself in until Friday. Friday I finally found something that I liked. After much debating with myself I decided to put an offer in to purchase. I just decided that if it was meant to be it would work out. Well, I guess it wasn't meant to be.
In a way, as disappointed as I am, I am also a little relieved. It is all a little overwhelming at times. It hasn't helped that a good friend is doing an assignment on me and asked me all these thought provoking, self reflective questions. Really makes a person think about things. I know what I want to do but it is just timing. What should I be focusing on? Where should I be putting my money? Am I being too impatient with the next step of my life? Should I wait or should I move forward? I seem to not be getting clear direction so I figured God would close doors as I move forward. This He has done today! I don't know if this is what the next step in my life involves but until I get that figured out I will keep looking.
Some friends came and stayed a few nights with me this week. We had a great time doing stuff and just hanging out. It was good to spend time with single people who are at the same point in their lives as I am with mine. I realized that I am not the only one at this point in my life. I am not wierd! Not every one is married with a house and babies and a car at my age and that is okay. I knew this before but sometimes, when that is all you're surrounded with, you begin to wonder!
Well, not much else to say. I'll keep updating as far as the condo search goes.
Later, Jackie
3 comments:
Ah Jackie. I understand but in a different way. I do know what it is like to be the only different one in your group. Think about it, Linaya was only born in Oct, 3.25 years after Niles. I am happy for you that you have such a supportive group of friends and people you can depend on. Good luck in your continuing search for a home. (Want to go car shopping one day?)
Happy Birthday Jackie! You should update your blog sometime.
Hi Jackie. Interesting thoughts but I agree with Melissa: update your blog.
Post a Comment