The first unwarranted feeling I get is that of disappointment. I am often very disappointed when I don't win the Lottery or big draws that are held. I hear on the radio or tv who has won all these amazing things that I would of loved to win and my heart sinks just a little.
Now, some of you would say that that seems reasonable but the thing about it is, and what makes my disappointment unwarranted is that I never ever buy tickets!!! After my hearts sinks and I have my moment I always laugh to myself and think I really have no reason to be disappointed. Now, if I bought tickets for things...that would be a totally different story!!
The second unwarranted feeling is that of annoyance. I get annoyed when I can't read friends of friends comments on Facebook. Let me explain. I have friends that are from other countries or living in other countries and have learned the language. Now what happens is that my friend will make a comment in English but friends will respond in the other language...that I can not decipher. I feel all left out, like I'm missing out on the conversation, especially when I've made a comment and can't read subsequent comments. I know, I know, it's not warranted but I'm just so curious. Perhaps I will have to learn some languages. HA!
1 comment:
I am often disppointed when I don't win the lottery. Why should I have to buy a ticket in order to win? They should just pick me.
Post a Comment