Friday, June 04, 2010

HAPPINESS IS...

I have come to the conclusion recently that happiness is a slurpee. Now almost any flavour will do but coke slurpee is really where it's at. You can add a little grape or lime on top just for something different but majority of it must be coke.

Not sure why I have come to this conclusion. Perhaps it is 'cause when I am indulging in one such pleasure I momentarily forget all that is. I go to a place where everything is as I dream them to be...it's hot, the sun is shining, I am relaxing on a beach without a care in the world!! Then...

BAAMM!! I am brought back to reality by some nasty brain freeze.

Just briefly though. Give it 30 seconds then I am back to where everything is as I was dreaming it to be...


Yep, Happiness in a cup!! That'd be a slurpee!!



Quote: At least once a day allow yourself the freedom to think and dream for yourself. -Albert Einstein

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you Jackie. Happiness in a cup. Mmmm. What else do you add to that slurpee?

Joyce

Anonymous said...

Happiness is reading updated blogs...haha. You need to update your blog.
Allison

Robin said...

Mmmmm. Coke Slurpee. With additives. Even better. I want one now.