Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Family Vacation

So this is going to have to be one of those running blogs because there is so much to talk about.

I was just
looking back at my pictures and they made me laugh, made me smile. I guess that's what pictures are suppose to do, This family vacation was long overdue and much needed!! We had a wonderful time. I won't lie to you and say we didn't have our little squabbles every once in a while...cause we did, but what would a family be without them!! It has been years since the 5 of us have spent any length of time together and I hope we will get to do it again sometime.

The above picture is of the 5 of us after a very filling meal at a Japanese Steakhouse. There will be pics of this in blogs to come, The meal was not only filling but also entertaining!!

This is one of my favorite pictures of my younger brother, Dustyn, and me. The first day we were there Dustyn and I spent the day at Island of Adventure at Universal Studios going on rides. We had a blast!! This was us taking a break. I needed to get some sugar in me. After being spun, shot into the air, dropped from thousands of feet and hanging on for dear life well, your sugar stores are no more. These were turkey drumsticks...definitely more than I could eat in one sitting and definitely adequate protien to keep the sugar in my system longer!!

We also spent a day at Disney Land and a day at Daytona at the International Speedway. I will blog about those later as well. The castle is absolutely amazing, especially at night when it changes colour...gorgeous!!

I had to include this picture here cause I think I look dang HOT in it!! Dad looks pretty good himself too. LOL. This was one evening on the cruise. Also a good time...with more pictures to come.












No comments: