They say life is what happens when you're making plans, or not making plans. I enjoy what I am doing here in Saskatoon but feel that things are really changing and I'm getting left behind. I have been praying and searching for direction since I came back from guatemala at the end of january but have not felt I have gotten a clear answer. I decided to go to guatemala again. I loved it so much the first time that I know my heart is with doing that type of work. I don't feel, though, that I am to be doing that type of work full time now. I don't know why so, I am waiting ever NOT so patiently at times.
So,in the mean time I have been working casual, getting lots of hours and having a little fun at the same time. No positions have been coming open and I know that is a clear sign from above. Still, I have been waiting for that sense of knowing that this is the direction I should take. Well, I think I finally felt that today and it was nothing that I would ever of dreamt up or thought up myself. Isn't that how God usually works? Sometimes He just hits you out of nowhere with the most absurd thing you could ever think of. Now He's saying do you trust me? Isn't this what you wanted- clear direction and something different?
It was. It is. But...it just seems so crazy! Is it really God or is it just me being to impatient. I guess I will continue to pray and if it is from God things will fall into place. So, why am I telling you this...so you can pray...please pray...for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment